Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Desert Town

   This is the start of a larger dio that I want to make once I get more pieces. And, yes, it is inspired by Star Wars.

     It's a small cantina/apartment.

    The cantina. Those two dudes are some troops making a routine inspection. Not that there's much to inspect.

    The bar and some small booths in the back.

    The upstairs aprtment's rent is really cheap since the cantina stays open 24-7.

     Sparse furnishings.
 
    A person hiring a bounty hunter. On this planet they are literally a dime a dozen.
 


2 comments:

  1. The dome on top is a good bit for making the Star Wars flair obvious. Did you see Rogue One? It was really good, my favorite Star Wars movie ever. EVER.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have nor seen it but I think it would be awesome.

      Delete