Search This Blog

Monday 12 December 2016

Life Size SMG

   I'm pretty tired right now because I got up at 5:00 to shovel a foot of snow off my driveway so this post may be pretty short.
   I am so short on words right now. I can't think of anything to say.

   I couldn't flip this but it is the grip, mag and trigger.

   The forward handgrip was originally folding but it didn't offer any support and this looks better.

   Barrel and flash hider.

   Reflex sight.

   But this stock is my real pride.

   You just take out the pin...

   And the stock extends to whatever length.

   I took this picture to show off the scale but also to show off my super sweet, new(used)leather jacket.

3 comments:

  1. Yet another impressive 1:1 weapon. That stock is nifty. The grip reminds me of the AA-12 shotgun I think you could almost consider it a assault rifle, if it was chambered in 5.56mm and kind of like a P90 which is about the size of an SMG but it doesn't shoot a pistol cartridge.

    ReplyDelete